26 June, 2011

I'm Back!

Ok so after a two and a half week hiatus I AM BACK! I was out of commission for a while there, but I have found my running legs lungs again. I have been out running on schedule all week and I feel pretty great.

Today was long run day...9km long to be exact. I don't think I've ever run that far before in my life, so I'm pretty pleased with myself to have run the entire distance. Going in I was tired and i didn't feel like I would finish, but once I got warmed up, I found a steady pace and felt good the rest of the time. Definitely sore right now though!


I do have to get my water situation sorted though! I didn't have any water on this run and I got pretty thirsty by the end, which usually means dehydration...which isn't good! I'm thinking about a camelback mostly because I don't usually like things around my hips, but I'm gonna do some research and see what other alternatives are out there.


Have a lovely Sunday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment